Connect iPad to a Wi-Fi network
From the home screen go to Settings > Wi-Fi,
Turn on Wi-Fi. (Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks
Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join. For this example we will use FLAIMxxx as the network name.
- Enter the password FLAIM123
- Once connected select the blue "i" icon on the right hand side of the router networks name
- Scroll down and navigate to the section titled "IPV4 Address" and Select "Automatic"
- At the next page, change the option by selecting "Manual". After selecting manual, you will notice a few new fields are displayed at the bottom under a section titled "Manual IP". Next. to the option for IP Address, enter 192.168.0.21. For the next option for Subnet Mask, enter 255.255.255.0. You may leave the field next to Router blank. Once you enter the IP Address and Subnet Mask, select the "Save" button in the top right corner.
- After saving, confirm that the information found under the section titled "IPV4 Address" changed to the information you entered, also pictured below. If it did, you are now done with configuring your router's network on the iPad. Each time you connect to the router's network, these settings should be automatically saved so that you will not need to go through these steps again.
If appears at the top of the screen, iPad is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Please sign in to leave a comment.